• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must have basic knowledge of the following to even be considered: Carpentry, Welding, Set Doors/Frames, Steel/Wood Framing, Drywall Patching, Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, i.e. safety rules and operation instructions.
• Ability to perform complicated tasks and work closely with others or by yourself
• Exceptional attention to detail is required and keeping a clean job site.
• Will cross train on equipment operation.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
This position will require the employee to stand throughout the work day. In addition, the employee must be able to see, use fingers to handle, feel and operate objects, tools or controls, hear normal conversation and receive and deliver ordinary information, frequently use wrists, hands and/or fingers, convey and/or understand instructions. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, bend, and twist, squat, kneel and perform repetitive movements.
EEO, Drug Free Workplace, Pre Drug Test Screening and Background Checks
Hours are between 7am-6pm, will discuss further in pre-screen.
Position Purpose: General Laborer will be working on commercial and residential sites.
1. Observe and promote all safety and security procedures
2. May cross train to operate all tools and equipment in the company.
3. Assist in maintaining cleanliness of job site.
4. Establish and maintain positive relationships with co-workers, customers and suppliers through effective communication skills.
5. Participate in company meetings and initiatives as appropriate.
6. Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the company.
DROP OFF A RESUME AT OUR OFFICE OR EMAIL:
General Laborer- Full Time, Day shift